TEAMwork Codes of Ethics & Conduct
Everybody joining TEAMwork Costa Rica, its subsidiaries and controlled affiliates need do the right thing - act honorably, and treat others with courtesy and respect. Make the right thing. It’s as simple as it sounds. Whenever you’re faced with a decision — big or small — always do what you know is ethically right, and, of course, always follow the law.
We know that bigness is not our priority, BEST is our strength. Bureaucracy is an enemy. We fight every day to keep bureaucracy out.
No matter what option you follow at our web portal nor what job you do or where you do it, you are TEAMwork. Think about that as you watch over every relationship, every transaction, and every opportunity, and make sure your actions always reflect our values.
TEAMwork empowers all portal user and partners to make decisions that impact their own and our reputation. Individual actions at work shape how the world views TEAMwork Costa Rica. That is why it’s so important that we each take responsibility for our TEAMwork Mission and acting ethically in all situations.
Age requirement: As a general rule, the minimum age required must be 18 Years of Age. If you have not reached yet the this age, unfortunately we don't allow you to register for any feature and opportunity TEAMwork provides and has to offer. Activities that are dangerous, harmful to the health or that may affect the morals of minors fall into this category. Also, you need to agree and commit to ...
- Be patient and courteous.
- Be inclusive. We welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and
mental and physical ability.
- Be considerate. We all depend on each other to give and share the best what one has and do. Actions and decisions will affect other people. You need to take those consequences into account when making proceeding with TEAMwork.
- Be respectful. We won't all agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for disrespectful behavior. We will all experience frustration from time to time ... However, TEAMwork does not allow that frustration result in personal attacks. An environment where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive or creative one.
- Choose your words carefully. Always conduct yourself professionally. Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down others. Harassment and exclusionary behavior aren't acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to: • Threats of violence. • Discriminatory jokes and language. • Sharing sexually explicit or violent material via electronic devices or other means. • Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms. • Unwelcome sexual attention. • Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Repeated harassment of others. In general, if if someone asks you to stop something, then stop it immediately. If you disagree, try to understand why. Differences of opinion and disagreements are unavoidable. Nevertheless, it is important is that you resolve disagreements and differing views constructively.
- Demonstrating differences is our strengths. TEAMwork finds strength in diversity. Different people have different perspectives on issues. That is valuable for solving problems or generating new ideas. Being unable to understand why someone holds a viewpoint doesn’t mean that they’re wrong. Don’t forget that we all make mistakes, and blaming each other doesn’t lead you anywhere. Instead, focus on resolving issues and learning from mistakes.
"Click here" to indicate that you have read and agree to this TEAMwork Codes of Ethics & Conduct also that you agree to the terms presented in the Terms and Conditions agreement.